Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Where does the time go....

Well it is 2008 and I have a new job and life is as good as it has ever been. I speak to my daughter on the phone often and at the age of 6 she seems way too mature. My lil man is 3 and just a straight terror. Just for the record I would not change them for the world. Video games are doing well as I have time for my DS and my 360. Honestly I dont know if I would have time for the Wii for PS3 in my life. I play the 360 so much and the DS is my out of the crib go to guy.

Well Mass Effect has been every bit the game I expected it to be. FF3 for the DS has been awesome. But I have too many games to play now and not enought time. Check out my gaming to do list:

Blue Dragon
FF3
FF12 Revelant Wings
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode One
Half Life 2 Episode Two
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Assassins Creed
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Wow I have started playing most of these already and plan to play the others. So many games and so little time..........

2 comments:

Beth Choisez said...

You need to update this blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.